If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we require you to send us a proper notification. All notices should act in accordance with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect. You are required to provide the following information:
1. Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
2. Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit PlayWAP.mobi to locate that material.
3. Provide your contact information, including an e-mail address, an address, and, if available, telephone number.
4. Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner's agent, or law.
5. Certify that the information that you have provided PlayWAP.mobi is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that she/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
6. Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
To send a notification, please contact us. You must include the information above, or it may be ignored. Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Please contact us using the following email: "firstname.lastname@example.org"